Apr 6, 2020
Takeaways from today's episode
(1) Stick to a system that works for you where you can build consistency.
(2) Be flexible and in tune with God & what He’s doing even when it’s “inconvienient”
(3) Forgo finishing your exhaustive to-do list and set 2-4 daily priorities instead.
(4) Make the decision to do a little every day or a lot on one day.
(5) Set clear boundaries with yourself and others.
(6) Know that it’s going to take up a lot of time initially, but time will free up as you go on and better your skill.
Learn more about career coaching and writing services at: https://theroughdraftcollective.com/work-with-us/
Follow me on my IG @_melaniechristina : https://www.instagram.com/_melaniechristina/
See y'all next week!
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Cinematic HipHop 002" by Sascha Ende (https://www.sascha-ende.de)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)